Well who on earth is Ivy Blake and what on earth is "Ivy Blake Yarn?" Good questions my friend. If you saw the blog post for this yarn, it would make very little sense, while making all the sense in the world. This is what we know for sure:
1. This yarn is 3.6 (+/-) ounces.
2. It is 438 yards (+/-) long.
3. It is a 2 ply.
4. I hand spun every last bit of it! (This took hours upon hours.)
5. It is 90% wool and 10% angora rabbit.
6. Handwash and lay flat to dry.
7. Do not eat the yarn.
8. This is the only skein that exists of it, in the universe.